If you think about anything in the earth those are Discovered by Human only one thing behind that, its human Brain. And brain is a junction of Neurons. If there having any problem everything is collapsed. There is no way to go out. But here have a advanced defensive solution about Neuro-problems. We called it NeuroLense. What is this NeuroLense?? NeuroLens is an integrated environment for the analysis and visualization of functional neuroimages.
It’s deliberate to provide extremely fast and flexible image processing, via an intuitive user interface that encourages experimentation with analysis parameters and detailed inspection of both raw image data and processing results. You can use NeuroLens to display and process different kinds of data used in biomedical imaging. NeuroLens supports multi-slice and time-series data types like MRI, as well as 3D models such as cortical surface reconstructions and fiber tracts. All functionality its making itself easy by unique plugin architecture.
- Extensive capabilities for file annotation and logging of data provenance
- support under MacOSX Tiger and later versions.
- Simple integration of multiple file formats, including MINC, AFNI, Analyze, DICOM, COR, and FreeSurfer surface formats
- Support for bitmap formats including JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD, and multiframe TIFF
- High performance processing using AltiVec-optimized code
- Easy addition of custom functionality using Plugin templates
Command-line interface allowing shell scripts to drive the same computational back end as the GUI.
Nowadays its available free for education purpose or research users also.